Our Dental Services
Taking care of all your dental needs in one visit!
When you come into our office at Healthy Smiles Dental for any type of services, you can count on us to provide you with exceptional, personalized care. Our staff is trained to be professional and courteous, and our dentist is exceptionally skilled, friendly, and compassionate. We truly care about providing you with a comfortable and positive experience when you come in for your appointments.
We can offer you a variety of services, including:
- General dentistry: Our general dental services may include checkups, examinations, and regular cleanings to you maintain your oral health.
- Cosmetic dentistry: Teeth whitening and veneers are just two of the cosmetic dental services we can offer you. Allow our dentist to enhance your natural smile.
- Emergency dentistry: Often times, tooth aches and chipped teeth need to be treated right away. For all of your emergency dental needs, you can count on us to be there.
- Dental implants: Implants may be the perfect solution if you have just one or two missing teeth to be replaced. We can restore your smile with natural-looking and durable materials.
- Invisalign: For teenagers and adults, Invisalign is a less-noticeable alternative to braces. These removable aligners can straighten teeth and correct jaw alignment.
- Porcelain veneers: The purpose of a porcelain veneer is to cover up a stained or discolored tooth. The treatment takes as little as three visits to achieve a natural appearance.
- Root canals: To save your decaying tooth from needing to be extracted, we may suggest a root canal. This can alleviate any pain you may be experiencing and reduce the risk of infection.
- Teeth whitening: Teeth whitening procedures can make an incredible difference to your smile. Whether you prefer an in-office treatment or home kit, we have a variety of options for you.
- Extractions: If you need to have one or more teeth extracted, our dentist is an experienced professional. We can guide you in regards to allowing the socket to heal properly.
- Mouth guards: The main purpose of an athletic mouth guard is to protect your teeth during contact sports. Our dental office can create a customized mouth guard to protect your teeth.
- Composite fillings: We can offer you tooth colored composite fillings, which are more natural looking than metal. Our solution requires much less tooth structure to be removed as well.
- Dentures: A full set of dentures may be the answer if you have lost a majority of your teeth to decay. These removable prosthetic devices can restore your smile.
- Partials: When you have lost just half of your teeth, partial dentures may be the ideal restoration solution. You can remove the prosthetic device as needed.
You trust and rely on our local Falls Church dentist for all of your dental care needs. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to browse our informative website or get in touch with us to speak to a member from our team. Please give us a call directly at (703) 204-1771 to inquire about our services or request a free consultation online!